March 8.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Interesting trivia any woman who cashed a paycheck in the past 30 years has been effected by Gay rights movement. Not to long ago men and woman would work side by side doing the same job, but men where paid more just because they where men. Lesbians started the whole equal work for equal pay change. Now it is illegal to pay more just because of sex.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
March 8th - International Women's Day

"International Women’s Day is a global day of celebration. Not only does the day mark the accomplishments and contributions of women throughout the world, it is also meant to be a day to raise awareness for the continued global fight for women’s parity. You can show your support by wearing a purple ribbon on March 8th and by donating to a charity that works to promote women's equality and rights. Visit our site now to access a list of highly-rated charities that embrace the spirit of International Women’s Day."

This came in my email this evening. I guess we would be celebrating it here in the USA too, but this is the first I have heard of International Women's Day.

Hey--where's my chocolate! :p

Poka_Doodle

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yeah. That's really cool. My cousin's birthday is March 9

Poka_Doodle

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Just realized I'm getting my braces tightened that day :tongue seems like I'll celebrate that in a bit of pain.:bow:sick

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Carol Dee I so love your new avatar !!! It perfectly - see your eyes!
61124a28c76431aa0d66e8097a39fd8e.gif
Yiwu have wonderful grandchildren !!!