March came ROARING IN today

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sure came in like a lion in Western Washington yesterday, had allot of fun holding down my geodesic
dome we call the barn and my 33 yr old housemate the son of my 69 yr old best friend that we bought
our home together has this portable carport that was only held down by the cedar tree yesterday.
We actually bought another dome placed in the front yard as a outdoor kitchen for yard parties but
is just the PVC frame right now. that actually gives us 3 domes now.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
After we built our first house, someone built a geodesic house up the road. It looked great inside, but I'm not too sure I'd want one for my home. There were a couple of spots in the house where whispers from others somewhere in the house could be heard clearly. That would make me uneasy, I suspect.

Interesting concept, however, and I suspect it would work well as greenhouse or shed. I can't wait to see yours.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
coop 011.jpg coop 012.jpg These are the Barn coop 005.jpg

Attachments

• coop 003.jpg
    coop 003.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 174

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We actually placed a 10 x 10 eazy up frame giving up a place to store our two snapper mowers
the domes can only support a man size door

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We have 3 on the property, each separate from the other one is the Barn it was first it has the easy up on the front, the coop is number two
the third will be our outside summer kitchen for yard parties or just us

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today, sunny and into the low 30s. A lot of yesterday's snow is already gone and all the main roads are totally clear. Now the Prognosticators are calling for another inch of snow tonight into Thursday morning. Sure hope they're wrong. I don't need to shovel another inch and DH won't let the driveway wait for the coming warm weather this weekend. Sigh!

Latest posts