March came ROARING IN today

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We have had grey skies all winter but no snow here, we are in a sheltered area. We did have such a spot of absolute
beautiful spring weather short sleeve and all now after the March wind storm it is grey again spots of rain but temps are 50 or better
daily

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
More snow overnight in South-est, central-est Wisconsin. Perhaps we had another inch. DH and I went to breakfast with him saying he wanted to get home early and shovel. After breakfast we drove out to see his sister. She wasn't home, but we were so close to my farm store that I stopped there for chicken bedding and dog food. Then we took a coffee break before visiting our daughter-in-law's new business -- a tattoo parlor that opened March 1st.

On our way home, we stopped to visit my BFF1. I hadn't been to see her in quite a while. After coffee there we drove home. During our travels, the snow had melted from the driveway! That didn't stop DH. He is outside teasing a few unruly spots that failed to remove themselves fast enough.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
No!
I don't do tattoos.
I don't have tattoos.

I did leave a drawing with dil of an "ankle bracelet"
with DH's initials on the clasp,
son and daughter's names woven into the gold links,
and a flower for each grandchild
just in case I decide to go in for a tat after I'm senile.

No one I know would ever suspect me of getting a tattoo -- staid, old, boring little me. I do know dil really brightened up at the thought of "sticking" me (or maybe at the idea I appreciated her work enough to let her do a tat.) We shall see and I shall let you all know.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not sure what we've got.... by March 4 we've had a day in the 70's, a cold day, a stormy day, and snow......
thUU287FQV.jpg

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I did suggest a zipper tattoo over my ICD -- but then I was talking temporary tattoo like they used to put in bubble gum.

I think my ankle chain would be rather nice. DIL hasn't had time to work up a design yet.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love tattoo but hate needles. If I every drink enough to lose that fear I want mom in small letters over my heart.
I hate needles too. I once was walking out of the examination room with the doctor when I fainted. He told me he had gotten scared because he's never had a patient do that before. So now I have to warn everyone. I have blood drawn lying down and they stay with me for a good long while.

Mary

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I had cancer went to radiation and chemo in 84I was just 4'8 and 65lbs before it was licked I had needles in places you would never think nor want. My friends would faint but not me, I still do not have good veins anywhere but my hands. and what work did I embark upon hhhmmmmm.
The "needles" used for tattoo's are miniscule they are held in a small tool they use not the hands maybe a short 5th would do you giggle

Latest posts