Marigolds

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wonder how @thistlebloom would react if someone did that to the beds she manages.

Since they are private gardens it wouldn't be my call to leave them, I have to work at the dictates of my clients preferences.
But @ChickenMomma91 , you are welcome to broadcast them in my flowerbeds if you like!

Have you ever heard of guerrilla gardening? I thought of that when you said how many seeds you have collected. You could make up some seed bombs and when you take walks around the neighborhood, toss them in neglected corners, or
in areas that aren't cultivated often. They would add cheerful color to the neighborhood. :)

https://www.rodalesorganiclife.com/garden/how-to-make-seed-bombs

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Since they are private gardens it wouldn't be my call to leave them, I have to work at the dictates of my clients preferences.
But @ChickenMomma91 , you are welcome to broadcast them in my flowerbeds if you like!

Have you ever heard of guerrilla gardening? I thought of that when you said how many seeds you have collected. You could make up some seed bombs and when you take walks around the neighborhood, toss them in neglected corners, or
in areas that aren't cultivated often. They would add cheerful color to the neighborhood. :)

https://www.rodalesorganiclife.com/garden/how-to-make-seed-bombs
I saw a video on Facebook where they did it with torn up paper. Like when you shred newspaper and junk mail then add water to make your own paper. I though about getting some silicone molds and making some. I could do that with a couple local parks and around my work and the neighborhood. Heck when baby is big enough and I put them in the stroller we can toss a few on our walks.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
We love marigolds and plant them all around the place. I don't have heirloom tomato seeds, but I do have blue lake bush bean seed and mixed wave petunia seeds. If you are interested.also have a ton of sunflower seeds, unfortunately mixed lol

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I saw a video on Facebook where they did it with torn up paper. Like when you shred newspaper and junk mail then add water to make your own paper. I though about getting some silicone molds and making some. I could do that with a couple local parks and around my work and the neighborhood. Heck when baby is big enough and I put them in the stroller we can toss a few on our walks.
All you need is clay soil, my soil would easily hold a ball shape

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We love marigolds and plant them all around the place. I don't have heirloom tomato seeds, but I do have blue lake bush bean seed and mixed wave petunia seeds. If you are interested.also have a ton of sunflower seeds, unfortunately mixed lol
Would love the petunias and sunflowers. Send me your address. I’m packaging the seeds I’m sending out after work tonight

Latest posts