morning grrrrrr

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I truly sympathize with you. I came home one day to water running out the front door, down the sidewalk and down the gutter. (at our old house) A pipe burst in the ceiling, it caved in and flooded the house. Short version, we had the entire house replumbed in Pex pipe. This was in December, the plumber wasn't getting a lot of business and he agreed to a lower price. But what a mess! Had to wreck out sheetrock and redo a LOT of the house. Bummer.

I hope you can get this done, fixed and back to normal as soon as possible. I get it, I really do.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
I truly sympathize with you. I came home one day to water running out the front door, down the sidewalk and down the gutter. (at our old house) A pipe burst in the ceiling, it caved in and flooded the house. Short version, we had the entire house replumbed in Pex pipe. This was in December, the plumber wasn't getting a lot of business and he agreed to a lower price. But what a mess! Had to wreck out sheetrock and redo a LOT of the house. Bummer.

I hope you can get this done, fixed and back to normal as soon as possible. I get it, I really do.

talked with the plumber wednesday and asked for a rough guess on do the whole house in pex and including replacing the pressure tank, "a ballpark figure of 3000.00" okay that might be doable soon...

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
I am SO SORRY!!! I am thinking, however, that your house will be ok, just the $pain of the new plumbing. Before I had my plumber hook the washer and kitchen sink into the septic I had one entire load of wash overflow, through the kitchen and down the entire flight of stairs to the basement. The only "damage" was that the carpet on the stairs to the basement looks a little bit different now. Otherwise everything dried up. It was last October.
Still, I am praying for this to be covered. :fl

Latest posts