Mutigrafted, bare root , semi- dwarf trees

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
They sound awesome, I really wanted a cherry! I'm not part of a costco club sadly.... I wonder if BJ's has them? I'll have to ask my mom to look next time she goes. :D

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
I think we should all start grafting trees! Help each other with techniques. Tons cheaper that way, and a very important skill!
I have grafted plum, prune, and almond trees some years ago. Neat when one can eat the different types of fruit from the same tree. :pop

Mickey328

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
We have Cosco, but I'm not sure the price of membership would make it "worthwhile" Does anyone have any of those "multi" trees? I confess they've caught my eye, but I've always wondered if they really produce like they say.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I will have a huge first crop of cherries this year. A whopping TWO cherries from 2 blossums on 2 of the grafts. A 100% crop ! :drool

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those 2 cherries are now the size of cherry pits and green as grass ! Since they are on 2 different grafted branches that were not identified, I have no idea of what variety they are or if they are a sweet or sour cherries.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday it hailed for about 5 minutes... I lost a whole HALF of my cherry crop. :barnie Now there is one ! :idunno

Latest posts