My Christmas Present!!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seed you love my fixer upper. Was empty 10 to 15 years depending who you ask, teenagers broke in and used as hang out. even set it on fire. House was so well built it was able to take all abuse. Oh and yard was local lovers lane. At a yard sale there a guy tiring to pick up my friend Kristine said he loss his virginity on my bridge.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Although info on guy losing his virginity is TMI..... :)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
016.JPG
@aftermidnight at 1st I thought the floor tile was just like mine. But it might be a little darker. I sure wish I had the darker grout. :(

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Carol Dee I do think mine is a smidge darker but it's pretty close to yours, I just love the color. I had picked out one very similar but it had been discontinued, the gal at the store pointed this out to me and I liked it even more than my first choice. Another pic of mine from the dining room looking into the kitchen. There was a little pantry just big enough for the sink and a couple of cupboards, came to just about the end of that rug through the open doorway, we pulled that down when we added on. For awhile the sink sat in the middle of the new kitchen held up by 2x4's :D. The grout shows a little lighter in this pic than it actually is.
DSCN1834.JPG

A section of wall was taken out between the dining room and living room to give more of an open concept, the original door was filled in.
DSCN1831.JPG

I'm or I should say was pretty good at dismantling things when I was younger. Our place isn't fancy but I will say it's comfortable.

Annette

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love ya'lls tile floors! If I were to pick a grout color, it would have to be mildew! :lol: As a kid growing up, we always had tile bathrooms and I thought all tile work had black lines in it. My mom wasn't too concerned about tile lines.....:gig

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I second Annettes suggestion. Grinding grout out would be a monumentally hideous task that would make you hate tile forever.
They make good stains these days that would be much simpler.

Latest posts