My cup runneth over, and over and over.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was updated and completed by my post Eight is Enough. The seedlings are doing very well.

eight.jpg

Last edited:

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
In Lowes the other day I saw orchids with bare roots hanging by a little rectangular wire box and an extended wire with a hook on top like for a hanging basket. They were all in full bloom, of course. I think it said Vanda orchids. I had to wonder if staff would give them a daily misting or how much it needed. I don't think orchid roots are that pretty, really, but I guess they had the same kind of appeal that Spanish moss does.
I thought about Alex and his admiration of orchids.:rainbowflower

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Jack, you never fail to amaze me. The little plants are fascinating, can't wait until they bloom......but I'll wait. LOL
It is Mother Nature that is amazing when you consider that they originated from a tiny speck of material that you can not even see without a microscope. How she packs the genetic material to form a perfect little plant into such a tiny space is truly a wonder. That tiny speck, using elements from sources such as water, sugar, charcoal, tomatoes, bananas, and vitamins, assembled itself into a living organism inside a sealed container converting photons of light into the chemical compounds it needed to exist. That is what I consider amazing.

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is Mother Nature that is amazing when you consider that they originated from a tiny speck of material that you can not even see without a microscope. How she packs the genetic material to form a perfect little plant into such a tiny space is truly a wonder. That tiny speck, using elements from sources such as water, sugar, charcoal, tomatoes, bananas, and vitamins, assembled itself into a living organism inside a sealed container converting photons of light into the chemical compounds it needed to exist. That is what I consider amazing.

yes, life is pretty amazing. i'm always facinated by all the different forms it has found to express itself...

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
And it brings forth flowers of unsurpassed beauty.

Latest posts