My dog swallowed a ball this morning

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
instead of chewing on bones we had a dog that liked to chew on rocks.

if we were at the beach or the pond with someone who didn't know we could take a rock and throw it in the water and she'd dive for it to retrieve it - we'd get a good laugh out of that.

she was a good dog. always miss her now.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
instead of chewing on bones we had a dog that liked to chew on rocks.

if we were at the beach or the pond with someone who didn't know we could take a rock and throw it in the water and she'd dive for it to retrieve it - we'd get a good laugh out of that.

she was a good dog. always miss her now.
Bless her, I'm sorry she has now gone. Dogs are amazing little creatures .

Sorry about a complete book for a reply

I will never forget my old dog, when I first saw him he was being dragged around as a puppy on a piece of rope and made to go to all night parties at such a young age :( ... so I put my brain into gear and invited the owner to dinner one night when my then husband was at home.

I'd heard this guy liked a good curry and was soon to be evicted from his rented property so I put my all into my cooking, beforehand I told my husband of my plan luckily he agreed. I made a second curry in a huge cooking pot and when he came I filled him up to the guild with my food, then giving him a beer , when he was relaxed i asked him if he would consider my having this little pup. He refused and I went too bed that night really down and found it hard to sleep only too be woken up late that morning to a knock at my door, it was this guy and the little treasure that I wanted so badly, to my absolute joy he said that he would let me have him , when I asked what he wanted he said some of my curry would be suffice. He got the huge pot already prepared and I gave him some money to go with it. That dog was with me for 13 years, never to be forgotten.

Latest posts