My Ducks Have Been Mailed

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
The Breeder/ seller said they will lay in April. I have them in a dog run till I know there healthy. I have a cement mixer filled with water and added some Epson salt the male spends a lot of time in water female not so much. I clipped there wings, i have to say I am very happy with female's color. What can I say I am shallow I fall for good looks.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
But...but...but I thought it was the males who show the best color. Female ducks of my aquaintance are pretty blah compared to their masculine counterparts. Glad you like her though. No bait and switch in their looks. Now let's hope they do their and start a family rather than have their feathers turn grey like mine have done. Sigh

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
The Breeder/ seller said they will lay in April. I have them in a dog run till I know there healthy. I have a cement mixer filled with water and added some Epson salt the male spends a lot of time in water female not so much. I clipped there wings, i have to say I am very happy with female's color. What can I say I am shallow I fall for good looks.

see i told you 375* for a crisp golden brown skin........

Latest posts