n95 dust masks

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
And I looked for some 1/8 or 1/4 inch elastic and all sold out. I got an email from Joann's with a video how to make face masks. I have a lot of cotton fabric, but not elastic, so I called Joann's and they said all sold out. Everybody is coming in to get supplies to make the face masks. Also, still no toilet paper in Walmart.
Wanna know why there is no toilet paper in the store? Because every time someone sneezes 100 people crap their pants.

The farmers co-op has great veggie plants on the shelves. I resisted because I still have a weedy garden. MaybeI can get out tomorrow but it is to rain.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
read this this morning and thought of what would alex mentioned a few times.... a plumpers bread and butter.:rainbowflower

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
the sad thing is that if they are crapping their pants when people sneeze they're probably not crapping for the right reason.

when i was looking into symptoms i was curious as it seemed hardly anyone mentioned sneezing being a common symptom, and, well, it isn't...

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Major's area is out of milk. He was posting about beer or wine with his cereal. Try OJ on cereal - its good! My area is completely wiped out of potatoes and dry pasta. None to be found.

Luckily I have some home dehydrated potatoes from several years ago, and lots of pasta in my Tupperware containers. Yes, I bought 3 gallons of milk, and intend to divide it up into quarts to go into the freezer for later.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wanna know why there is no toilet paper in the store? Because every time someone sneezes 100 people crap their pants.

The farmers co-op has great veggie plants on the shelves. I resisted because I still have a weedy garden. MaybeI can get out tomorrow but it is to rain.

Thinking about it, it is still pretty early. I called Lowe's and lady said they did have some but mostly gone, but very few brought in. They are shipping the plants from California, so will be slow. Tomato plants and vegetables will not be put outside here in front of stores until April.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Rhodie, I had a gallon of milk that I put into quarts. I was rushed and didn't leave enough headroom. I knew better. Two of the quarts cracked. Ugh it was organic whole milk too!

Mary

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Rhodie, I had a gallon of milk that I put into quarts. I was rushed and didn't leave enough headroom. I knew better. Two of the quarts cracked. Ugh it was organic whole milk too!

Mary

nothing wrong with it if is still frozen. just put the container in a bag until you thaw it out to use it to keep the freezer smell from getting in there.

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The Jefferson County Department of Health here in Alabama has closed all retail business save those deemed essential. Birmingham Alabama closes at 5pm Monday March 23. That means my store too. The infection rate on testing for Covid19 is coming in at 3.15 percent infected, a rate similiar to Italy. Its gonna take at least 2 months. Here we go.....

Latest posts