n95 dust masks

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
When you move tractor, Kant sweet corn right behind it....in the slurry..... LOL

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
When you move tractor, Kant sweet corn right behind it....in the slurry..... LOL
It's in one of my sheep pastures, they would mow it down. It's in the newest one. A year and several months ago, it was a 15' tall green briar patch, interspersed with saplings, it was a mess. Last spring I planted giant Bermuda and watered it all $ummer. I'm hoping the chicken poop will give the Bermuda a boost. It ought to be Bermuda on steroids after this.

823fd7b8-b82d-48af-8d8d-5973798ba378-jpeg.71980

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Can tell where your heat light was. You’ve got a tractor, move it.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's not where there was a heat light, no heat light now. The round circles are where the feed pan and 5 gallon water container is. I move the tractor EVERY day!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nice photos, Bay. As much as Seed likes photos those should start his day off right.

I probably would not even bother reseeding them. I'd expect that Bermuda to turn yellow or maybe even brown under the poop, then come back strong when it breaks through. In a few weeks you should see a tall dark green spot everywhere that tractor was. Sort of what happens when horse or cow leaves a deposit.

When I had a tractor with my layers I had to move them about every two or three days, depending on whether it rained or not. That was on Bermuda. Those were not meaties so the poop wasn't that thick. I still don't think you need to reseed. That is Bermuda after all.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Safeway and Albertsons today had signs that say they must limit the fresh chicken and pork purchases to two per visit. So I went to three stores and now all that chicken and pork is vac packed and in my tiny side by side freezer. I told myself that I'm pulling out my Casserole Queen CROWN, dusting it off and get going on what I used to do....Stttrrreettttccchhhh that meat so it goes farther!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hate spoil the fun but the packers have been preparing for this for months-long before the Coronavirus. They have been shipping meat to lockers as they planned this. They’ve shut down production. All a hoax. My trucker friends have been hauling meat from slaughter plants to any locker they could rent.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hate spoil the fun but the packers have been preparing for this for months-long before the Coronavirus. They have been shipping meat to lockers as they planned this. They’ve shut down production. All a hoax. My trucker friends have been hauling meat from slaughter plants to any locker they could rent.
Why? Why has this been a planned shut down, even long before Chinese Covid 19?

Latest posts