n95 dust masks

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We just had spring break here, it's been extended for another week. DD is a college professor and has to go in next week, she thinks they will be told to teach online.

We went to Wal mart yesterday, what a trip! I stay stocked up on stuff anyway, but we joined the melee and picked up a few things. People in my small town were laughing, polite, and trying to help one another. Yes, the shelves were pretty bare.

A friend in the Houston area was in a grocery store and saw a woman get tasered by a police officer over toilet paper. She must have been putting up a good fight for her toilet paper. LOL LOL

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
1584129720232.png

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
We just had spring break here, it's been extended for another week. DD is a college professor and has to go in next week, she thinks they will be told to teach online.

We went to Wal mart yesterday, what a trip! I stay stocked up on stuff anyway, but we joined the melee and picked up a few things. People in my small town were laughing, polite, and trying to help one another. Yes, the shelves were pretty bare.

A friend in the Houston area was in a grocery store and saw a woman get tasered by a police officer over toilet paper. She must have been putting up a good fight for her toilet paper. LOL LOL

someone squeezed her charmin!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My Daddy said they kept a bucket of corn cobs in the outhouse. First you used a red corn cob, then a white corn cob, to see if you needed to use another red corn cob.

My grandmother kept a bundle of corn cobs hanging in the bathroom with a sign that said, FOR COMPANY USE ONLY.

Latest posts