Naked-seeded pumpkin project

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know I've been absent most of the month. Currently dealing with personal tragedy, still far from over. I hope to get seeds sent to all who have requested them (or will), but unfortunately I will not be growing any myself this year. All my garden plans are currently on hold, and most likely will be canceled. Will post more when I am able.

Last edited:

Jack Holloway

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I know I've been absent most of the month. Currently dealing with personal tragedy, still far from over. I hope to get seeds sent to all who have requested them (or will), but unfortunately I will not be growing any myself this year. All my garden plans are currently on hold, and most likely will be canceled. Will most more when I am able.
Take care of yourself. That is the most important thing right now. Tell us more when you can, please.

meadow

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I know I've been absent most of the month. Currently dealing with personal tragedy, still far from over. I hope to get seeds sent to all who have requested them (or will), but unfortunately I will not be growing any myself this year. All my garden plans are currently on hold, and most likely will be canceled. Will post more when I am able.
I'm so sorry! Thank you for touching base.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

:hugs

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seeds have gone out today for all who requested them; my apologies for the lateness. I will still send out seed to anyone who requests it (just PM your address) but my cutoff date for sending seed is June 1st. All of the remaining seed will be placed in frozen storage after that date. Should anyone new express interest in the project over the summer, I will mail out seed again in the Fall... or they may choose to obtain fresh seed from one of the current participants.

Although my planned grow out of Little Greenseed will not happen this year, I am not abandoning the project. This is a worthwhile endeavor that has already yielded promising results. I look forward to seeing everyone's results this year, and hope to actively rejoin the project in 2023.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Zeedman i have the seeds today. thank you! :)

i do not have a huge amount of room so i'm probably going to limit the number of plants per lot to 3 each.

if this warmth continues i'll be planting these somewhere between the last week of May or possibly into mid-June.

i'll report on results as soon as i have any. :)

Jack Holloway

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Seeds have gone out today for all who requested them; my apologies for the lateness. I will still send out seed to anyone who requests it (just PM your address) but my cutoff date for sending seed is June 1st. All of the remaining seed will be placed in frozen storage after that date. Should anyone new express interest in the project over the summer, I will mail out seed again in the Fall... or they may choose to obtain fresh seed from one of the current participants.

Although my planned grow out of Little Greenseed will not happen this year, I am not abandoning the project. This is a worthwhile endeavor that has already yielded promising results. I look forward to seeing everyone's results this year, and hope to actively rejoin the project in 2023.
My seeds arrived yesterday. Thank you ever so much. This has been a raining and cool spring. Overnight temps have been in the mid 30s and I haven't been able to get out to the garden spot yet. It is now 3 feet high in blackberries. Ugh. Next week is suppose to be rain free last I checked. Fingers crossed I can get out there and dig up enough space to plant beans and squash.

Latest posts