New Old Truck work started

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
6k...:lol: but once you get to the paint ........... i vote for cobalt blue.....
Second the color. Why I put the "+". ;)

Parts will be hard to find and expensive. His labor charge is what per hour? Here it is $120/hour in the sticks. Yours? Plus restoration work usually higher. But what can you buy for $20,000 new now?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Second the color. Why I put the "+". ;)

Parts will be hard to find and expensive. His labor charge is what per hour? Here it is $120/hour in the sticks. Yours? Plus restoration work usually higher. But what can you buy for $20,000 new now?

and that has points and condensers ....

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Should be able to get all the parts you need from Cuba soon. That's just the era of cars used on the island and they've been making replacement parts to keep the vehicles running for decades.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i love the look of those old engines. they are fairly simple compared to all the emissions junk we have on most cars/trucks today. and all the wires....the sensors....etc.

i agree on the blue paint job if you get it done!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like blue! What is special about this truck is its a automatic transmission. In my area traffic jams are a everyday thing, nothing worst then manual transmission in stop and go traffic.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
@seedcorn hit the nail on the head, I could of gone to a dealership and spent $20,000 on a truck Thousands of other people have. Instead for same money I have truck very few people have , that if taken care of will out last one from dealership by far. I always marched to the beat of a different drummer then everyone else.

Latest posts