New Old Truck work started

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wait, it that a bumble bee or a taxi? I thought we were fix'n up a classic truck. White walls are wasted on bumble bees 'n taxis.

@Nyboy, do you often go for flashy? For sure you're gonna be seen in that truck.

@Collector, what strategic parking? He simply parks as far from the entrance as possible and he has plenty of room. Granddaughter (12 yo) this morning said she can't wait until she can drive and park her Hummer (big dreamer) across three parking spaces. Now that's a sure prescription for getting keyed.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Red the more flash the better I like, 2nd choice was electric blue with black fenders. Does granddaughter know how much it costs to fill up a hummers gas tank? I am not sure about door dings on this truck, body is steel, but willn't take chance. I find the kind of people who are careless about other peoples parked cars are lazy, and try to park close to entrance of store.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
For sure you won't be missed when you drive by. I can see that color, I guess, if you like it. As THEY say, if you got it, flaunt it. That truck will be flaunting in style.

Latest posts