New Old Truck work started

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have learned time estimate always runs longer!! Sure I will get it back just in time for winter when it will be in storage.
I hope they do get it done on time so you can toot around town for a few weeks/months until snow. Then find a storage place with a REALLY strong roof!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL yep strong roof, hope we don't get anywhere near that kind of snow this winter. Sad thing is I past by that shop a few days ago its still closed for business.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL yep strong roof, hope we don't get anywhere near that kind of snow this winter. Sad thing is I past by that shop a few days ago its still closed for business.
I imagine the damage done to building and contents was devastating for the business. Hard to recover from that kind of loss.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
too bad they don't sell parts. but if you ever needed another one to use as parts i'm sure they have one! do you have any junk/salvage yards in your area? or maybe a shop that does car windows? if you ask either of them i'm sure they can help point you in the right direction of suppliers.

Latest posts