New property owners again

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wanted to send you a rocket launcher for neighbor, but Post Office had some silly rules about mailing them.
@Nyboy, thank you, Precious Guy, but I much prefer what came to something that probably would have turned on me rather than the neighbor. 'Sides, I AM NOT angry with the neighbors -- and certainly not upset enough to wish them harm -- so Post Office rules are probably for the best.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Watching the neighbors watch me working comfortably while they stare down from above and swat pests is a far, far better scenario.

JUST PERFECT!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Red wanted to make you smile for a second ! You know my sense of humor.

Several seconds and then some, Nyboy!
It may have seemed humorous, but honestly, it is just what I need. Would have gotten it for myself if I'd have seen it. . . . . and wearing it might help me hide from the neighbors. If they can't see me they can't have a reason to call the local constables, right?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
And it will be featured on the garden hat fashion show thread as soon as one of the Grands stop by to take a photo. While I am good, it is hard for me to model and shoot myself.

By the way, you did figure out that I received your package in yesterday's mail, right? Thank you so very much!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, we shall be gardening fashionistas. :yaBeing as we live rather near each other, we have much the same pesky fliers in the yard and garden. I am just getting over a bite at the nape of my neck from a spring "no-see-um" that drew blood and scabbed over. :hide I am a picker (have to be sure I didn't have a tick there) so the bite took months to finally heal. This gift makes problems caused by bitting gnats a thing of the past.:thumbsup

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I will not be posting any ad's in any local paper for hired hands. I have good friends that will help me out, all I have to do is make a phone call. After what I have been threw the past 14 years I think i'll pass on "hired help"

Latest posts