new yorker tomato

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
One tomato still green but starting to look like it's actually doing something, should see it turning color soon. Might not get as big as it should but hey it'll be the first ripe tomato for me. It's on one of the plants in the greenhouse, you know the two neglected extras that dried out and were brought back to life several times until potted on and saved from the compost box on a whim. The two plants in the garden are looking good, just starting to form tomatoes now. Slow but sure, lagging behind but still in the game.

Annette

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
One tomato still green but starting to look like it's actually doing something, should see it turning color soon. Might not get as big as it should but hey it'll be the first ripe tomato for me. It's on one of the plants in the greenhouse, you know the two neglected extras that dried out and were brought back to life several times until potted on and saved from the compost box on a whim. The two plants in the garden are looking good, just starting to form tomatoes now. Slow but sure, lagging behind but still in the game.

Annette
Me too Annette ;)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here it is ....looking strong and growing, do you see it ONE Bloom! (So far!)
001.JPG
003.JPG

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Slice it. Give us taste test. Then I’ll give you answer. I see New Yorker being a tomato variety for NORTH with limited time.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Slice it. Give us taste test. Then I’ll give you answer. I see New Yorker being a tomato variety for NORTH with limited time.

I have been growing the tropics for a number of years, and I have tried the New Yorker. There is no comparison. I am sticking with the tropics, the one on top.

Latest posts