Newbie Here! Hello from SC!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow! That's nice :).

I won't say exciting or stupendous - those words are probably all used up on movie and video game ads. No, for me - it's nearly always nice in the garden. This helps for me: always have a shady place where you can sit down and enjoy a cucumber or something on a hot day. It doesn't have to be perfect but that little place in the shade will add a lot of niceness to a gardening experience.

Some of gardening enjoyment has to do with a sense of place. I'm convinced of it ;). We all did it as kids. We sat right down on the ground and thought, "here I am!" It can be a place that evolves with growing. That's real nice :D and, as the saying goes - "you get tomatoes!"

Now, if you want to go on to the seriousness of things, Carolina Gardener, that is perfectly, excitingly, stupendously okay with me and most of us here on TEG. :) Yeah.

Steve

CarolinaGardenerSC

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thank you Steve! Glad to hear of how you view gardening. Agreed!
Thank you @ninnymary . I am still working on getting the emails to send out when a new blog post is published.
Its not quite there yet so you may just want to keep checking now and again. Thank you that means alot :)

CarolinaGardenerSC

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I realize that's all real serious and stuff, but that's me! Just a serious girl moving through life and surprised by beauty in the best ways. Always looking for lessons in the ordinary. So gardening of course holds a special place in my heart for that. :) :love

Latest posts