No use cryin'...part deux.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
baymule said:
Thistle, I am going to let you borrow my middle name. Grace. It has never worked for me and I suspect, predestined me forever to be a klutz. So you use it for awhile, it fits. :lol:
Why, thank you Bay! As a matter of fact, Grace was a derogatory nickname my family dubbed me with in my innocent youth. :lol:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
baymule said:
Thistle, I am going to let you borrow my middle name. Grace. It has never worked for me and I suspect, predestined me forever to be a klutz. So you use it for awhile, it fits. :lol:
Why, thank you Bay! As a matter of fact, Grace was a derogatory nickname my family dubbed me with in my innocent youth. :lol:
My daughter has perpetuated this.........my grand daughter's middle name is also Grace........... :th

You know how you do something stupid and somebody says way to go Grace! I have had to pull out my driver's license to prove that yes, my middle name really is Grace...... :lol:

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hay Bay Grace Mule

Kristen Grace Thistle

Marshall Neanderthal Smyth

======

Ya know, maybe we should start full all out easy garden names, complete with middle names...

Every forum has the usual screen names. Howzabout we start going one step beyond that?

Latest posts