No use cryin'...part deux.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
baymule said:
Thistle, I am going to let you borrow my middle name. Grace. It has never worked for me and I suspect, predestined me forever to be a klutz. So you use it for awhile, it fits. :lol:
Why, thank you Bay! As a matter of fact, Grace was a derogatory nickname my family dubbed me with in my innocent youth. :lol:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
baymule said:
Thistle, I am going to let you borrow my middle name. Grace. It has never worked for me and I suspect, predestined me forever to be a klutz. So you use it for awhile, it fits. :lol:
Why, thank you Bay! As a matter of fact, Grace was a derogatory nickname my family dubbed me with in my innocent youth. :lol:
My daughter has perpetuated this.........my grand daughter's middle name is also Grace........... :th

You know how you do something stupid and somebody says way to go Grace! I have had to pull out my driver's license to prove that yes, my middle name really is Grace...... :lol:

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hay Bay Grace Mule

Kristen Grace Thistle

Marshall Neanderthal Smyth

======

Ya know, maybe we should start full all out easy garden names, complete with middle names...

Every forum has the usual screen names. Howzabout we start going one step beyond that?