North Carolina!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
NC here too. Fuquay Varina Harnett County... just moved from downtown Raleigh next to NC State.

Was starting to forget what grass looked like!?

RedClayGardener

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hello! I am from Newton too! Actually I am from Kentucky but I have lived in Newton for a year. This is my first year gardening and I think I will double my beds next year. This forum has been a big help!

Blue Ridge Hillbilly

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I garden in the Blue Ridge foothills. My wife and I garden about 2 acres of garden. We grow peppers, all types of squash, okra, sweet corn, pumpkins and several types of western NC greasy beans and half runner beans that are prominent here in western NC. We have a muscadine grape vineyard and a lot of fruit trees. We also grow beets, cucumbers and a lot of heirloom vegatables.

GrowinVeggiesInSC

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
miron28 said:
i am in lenoir about 30 mins from hickory
How about that. The only time I've ever been to Hickory I got totally lost (those streets are all named the same!). A friend of mine just moved up to Hickory, and my two other friends are from there.
Beautiful area!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have some property in Gibsonville, NC which is part of Guilford County.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi neighbors from the other side of the state.... well... the middle area of the state... kinda! :rolleyes:

:lol:

m.holloway

Sprout
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm in Inverness, Fl. Sorry that I had to come to this site on a What is this!!!! But I was veryhappy to get some replys back. Thank You!! I'm A stay home Wife, Mom, and Grandma. I have 2 cat's that are really my aunts and uncle across the street. They just live here instead. 1 rooster, 13 hens, 1 rabbit, 2 heifers, working on dairy goat,3 ducks that I'm still waiting on 1 golden retevter. 3 kids grown and gone but close enough to visit, Finally 15 grandkids. This is our Funny Farm. We have a garden that we try to live off, and still checking into the the wild stuff that we have in our back yard. So that is about what we do I love the counrty and the simple life. Mare

Latest posts