Now I've done it!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mine should be going into moult here soon (spring 2013 chicks). I'm hoarding up all of my extra eggs for the dry spell. :D

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I know moxies_chickenuggets! People think it's strange that I have a very civil relationship with my ex son in law, but he has custody of my grand daughter! His wife is a really sweet person. I have no animosity toward either one of them. Shoot she has told me they were thinking about moving up here to WV at one point! Now that would be some interesting conversation among friends.

I have not told her about BYC yet. I have been helping her with her questions.

My chickens look like crap, but at least they are healthy.

I didn't mean it wrongly dew...lol I was teasing about you hiding from him...as you said he might want to "hunt you down" :p

I completely understand about trying to maintain good relations with inlaws etc too... grandbabies are important!!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My sister and her husband moved their ex daughter in law and grandson in with them. They lived upstairs and sis and her DH lived downstairs for 5 years. It was a huge help to their ex DIL and she is better to them than their own blood kids.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I didn't mean it wrongly dew...lol I was teasing about you hiding from him...as you said he might want to "hunt you down" :p

I completely understand about trying to maintain good relations with inlaws etc too... grandbabies are important!!

@moxies_chickienuggets I know exactly what you meant.... LOL I did not take it the wrong way at all. I told his wife I better not wake up to him pounding on my door because she got chickens. :hide :lol:

He is a decent guy.... laughs at what I get myself into sometimes. We talk about how funny it would be if they really did move closer to me and the conversations that would go on behind our backs. As long as we can laugh at it we are great! We have an understanding.... we do not hide things from one another.

Latest posts