Now This Is A salad !!!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
We really should admit that garden produce like tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers are fruits. It makes little sense not to.

Perhaps, there needs to be separate terms for some but I can't think of how. Lumping with leafy greens and such doesn't help.

"Green flavored" ??? Green Gage plum? Kiwi?

:) Steve

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Avocado is God's vegetable. Wait! Is is a vegetable? A fruit?

Some people can't stand cilantro. A difference in taste buds. I don't remember the exact explanation, but it has something to do with their genetics. Now me, I LOVE cilantro! Even crave it sometimes. But I also like the taste of sulfur water. And the bitter of the instant tea, first mixed up n the glass of water. And the taste of powdered milk, and powdered eggs.
I was the kid who like the school cafeteria food. But that was in the 60's, when kids actually got real food.
Me and avacado(?).....it's the taste. The texture. Prob right up thee with the mayo.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Okay. You are officially weird Seed. I like hard boiled eggs and I really really like avocados but they definitely aren't the same flavor lol!

For the rest of you guys, there are eggs in Nyboys salad and eggs are high protein. And what's up with not liking avocados? C'mere -:smack
Avocados are so healthy! haha

We eat salads for dinner about 3 times a week in the summer. 1 big head of romaine each with a variety of good stuff on top, makes a big ol' bowl stuffed full. We change it up every time but it's never boring.
One of your likes on this post says deleted member ?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, after they agreed with her, member got deleted.....you know rubbed out. Fed to the fishes.... concrete shoes....

So everyone beware if you agree with sis.....

Am I the only one who can tell avocados & hard boiled eggs have a similar taste? Textures, completely different. (Beware what happened to last poster who dared disagree). :)

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
So, vegies and avocados are healthy foods ? ... NOT for this kid. Due to my inherited genes, I convert them instantly to glucose then my blood sugar skyrockets, which is NOT what I need for my diabetes causing me to feel dizzy , weak and unable to function the rest of the day. :barnie So I will PASS on them as much as possible !!!! :smack

Latest posts