Nyboy passed away!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
For those not on Facebook or not getting info from his Kennel's site

"The details of Alex's wake are below...

Please, in lieu of flowers, send donations to your local animal shelter or the American Heart Association.

Sunday, 1/6/19 from 2pm - 5pm
Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home
584 Gramatan Ave, Mount Vernon, NY 10552"
Thank You so much Cane, I had not looked again today. :hugs I will most certainly send a donation in his name.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is terrible! My condolences to you all. I will miss him, I loved reading his posts and his adventures, he was truly one of a kind.

he was, and surely will be missed by me too.

it was a shock to me to come back today to see this, last i knew he was feeling poorly with the flu.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
:hugs Same here... I learned yesterday evening that an 18-month old nephew of mine got killed by lightning on Wednesday evening. Then I came here and learned about Alex's passing... I said to my son yesterday evening the Grim Reaper is busy this new year and he replied "God made two mistakes" :(

A friend of mine said to me today when someone passes be happy for the good they brought to your life and hang onto that... Let's keep Alex's memory alive by remembering the wonderful stuff he brought to this forum and as a friend. There are so many stories he shared here that I remember, that made me laugh out loud, threads I followed to find out where is it going.... He was a joy to have around.

i always hate to hear of a young person being taken so early. always say, "Coulda taken me instead anytime!" same pretty much for Alex.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sometimes when a prominent member on BYC passes away we change their title to a custom title to reflect that. Alex's title is the default "Garden Master" at the moment. I can change that to a short custom title if you all have something in mind. Have a think about it and let me know?

View attachment 29987

i'm just winging along here with tears down my cheeks. at times he was an utter asshole to me but a loveable one none-the-less. i gave as good as i got though. i feel we were square recently. hope he knew that.

i can riff on all sorts of themes, he had so many aspects which were easily seen and was so out there.

Re (Big) Member

Member O Light

Mobius Stripper

Scissor Sister Slut

Poop Doggy Daddy

Italian Mutt

Tomato Gravy Dammit

etc.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
For those not on Facebook or not getting info from his Kennel's site

"The details of Alex's wake are below...

Please, in lieu of flowers, send donations to your local animal shelter or the American Heart Association.

Sunday, 1/6/19 from 2pm - 5pm
Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home
584 Gramatan Ave, Mount Vernon, NY 10552"

If you google you can get - https://www.yannantuonofh.com/ and there is an Alexander there died on 2nd and a few details about funeral.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just found this thread this morning. Feeling so sad and bereft. Today I am going to the funeral of my best friend through high school, also.
Hugs to everyone here that is also missing him already.
So sorry you lost your loved friend. We too lost a friend of 30 years this week and are feeling so sad.

Mary

Latest posts