October Crazy-Hip Replacement

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Keeping you guys in my prayers and thoughts. I hope he is up and walking again in no time!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Have you asked them why it's taking so long? Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease. They need to go through certain steps but they also need to want to get those steps done.

Something like putting your car in the shop. You wait and wait and they don't call. You call and they say, "Oh, the mechanic just started working on it." Yeah, right, it will be the next one he starts on.

Hang in there girl.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We are home. They finally let him go a little after 2 PM. We had to go to the pharmacy, then we went to vote. I went in ad told them that my husband just got out of the hospital with a hip replacement, wanted to vote, but couldn't stand in line. So a nice lady brought the voting machine to the car and we both voted. We got home, got BJ inside and I went out to do chores. Came in, cooked supper-REAL food!

Our granddaughters Face-time called us to see their Papaw. The 4 year old told our DD, "I want to see Papaw's hip, I hope it's bloody." :lol: He had to to show them the big long bandaid, but no blood. :D :D

When we pulled up to our gate, Trip, Carson and PARIS ran to greet us. Paris tried to climb in BJ's lap when he opened the car door, she was glad to see him. She had dug a hole under the fence and came out of the side pasture. She had started on a hole under the gate to the horses, going somewhere only she knows. I was VERY glad that Sentry and Sheba were inside Pasture #1 and not out in the yard. Paris would have gone after Sheba and it would not have been good. Dog drama. :th

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
that was nice that they brought the voting machine out to you two..thank you for your votes. are you saying hospital sucks?.
my girls did the same thing when i came home dont think ive seen their tails wag so much..

glad to hear jb is doing well. 😘

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We are home. They finally let him go a little after 2 PM. We had to go to the pharmacy, then we went to vote. I went in ad told them that my husband just got out of the hospital with a hip replacement, wanted to vote, but couldn't stand in line. So a nice lady brought the voting machine to the car and we both voted. We got home, got BJ inside and I went out to do chores. Came in, cooked supper-REAL food!

Our granddaughters Face-time called us to see their Papaw. The 4 year old told our DD, "I want to see Papaw's hip, I hope it's bloody." :lol: He had to to show them the big long bandaid, but no blood. :D :D

When we pulled up to our gate, Trip, Carson and PARIS ran to greet us. Paris tried to climb in BJ's lap when he opened the car door, she was glad to see him. She had dug a hole under the fence and came out of the side pasture. She had started on a hole under the gate to the horses, going somewhere only she knows. I was VERY glad that Sentry and Sheba were inside Pasture #1 and not out in the yard. Paris would have gone after Sheba and it would not have been good. Dog drama. :th
I'm so pleased you have you dh back home :). He was lucky those dogs couldn't jump all over him, lol @ the dog drama .
You both must be so happy. Wishing you happy times and a fast recovery for your DH

Latest posts