Okie Ice (caution very pic heavy)

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I hope they weren't cracking the whip the whole time. That's the last place I'd want to be stuck for 5 days!
Probably depends on your definition of cracking the whip, I am a paramedic so I was up most of it w/ short naps in between.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know that. I presumed you were phsically stuck at the location. Did they have so many accidents that they had to keep you all overtime?

I used to deliver pizza right out of high school. I remember one time they still made us take deliveries even though the roads were glazed with ice. Craziness. o_O

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I was stuck there as in I couldn't drive home (I worked 50 miles from where I lived) but no one could make it there to relieve me either so I did have to continue working too.

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Nice snow with contrasting light photos! The weather says mostly sunny today, but I'm still waiting for its appearance.
Yesterday I couldn't stand being cooped up anymore, so I went snowshoeing in the rain. The crunch of ice on top of the snow was so loud that I think I scared off all animals within a 10 mile radius!

Latest posts