On a losing streak this year.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Nyboy it was a 9.5’ fall so it could really could have been much worse,I could have easily landed on my head or at a bad angle. This did happen at work and is covered by L&I, I choose to go to work though. I do better if I have something something to do when I am injured or sick.

You take care, that was a very bad fall.

Annette

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I tried to go back to work the dr. Would not allow it. Have to find something to do at home for awhile. Lucky the garden is producing right now, I’ve picked all the ripe tomatoes and beans and cucumbers that are ready. I have also figured out that I can use the stirrup hoe with left hand by pushing it forward only. I will find some other stuff I can do with one hand as time goes on here. Also I will be able to improve my coordination and dexterity with my left hand during this time off. Wow amazing what you can think of when you can’t hardly do anything.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Had my first meal that was not broth last night. I was dying for a tomato and cake. Just took a couple of bites of corn. And a plain, lean, burger. So far so good.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Broth is good ..

. & toast. I'm having toast and soup for lunch, right now!

Sweet corn¿ I don't know . I had one of my life's worst experiences, certainly for the tender age of 6. We had returned to the farm and there was so much sweet corn! I ate waaay too much of it! Even now, that 3rd ear is always my final one, if I get past 2.

~ discretion ~

Steve