HomesteaderWife

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Here we go- here's the photo finally!
IMG_8839.JPG

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
pulled the orca beans today, they are calling for rain the next 4-5 days figured this would be the quickest way to dry them
View attachment 27565

oh those are wonderful looking pods! they look mostly dried already so they shouldn't need all that much more.

we're getting the other end of the swirly that's looking to be getting down to you. it's been raining for the past two days off and on. a good soaker the gardens will love it once we get back to some sunny days.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
oh those are wonderful looking pods! they look mostly dried already so they shouldn't need all that much more.

we're getting the other end of the swirly that's looking to be getting down to you. it's been raining for the past two days off and on. a good soaker the gardens will love it once we get back to some sunny days.

yup we got it we received a 1" last night , the forecast for the next 4 days we might end up with 3.5"...dw is happy no watering needed..:lol:

the pods were mostly dry took about 5 hours under the light they are nice and dry now, will shell them sometime this week

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wish we could get some rain, but its not part of our climate. WE've been covered in smoke for several days....I dash out to the garden in the a.m. and then again in the evening. The Wes tomatoes you sent me are not happy in this climate. But I'm leaving them in to see if they get going at some point.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wish we could get some rain, but its not part of our climate. WE've been covered in smoke for several days....I dash out to the garden in the a.m. and then again in the evening. The Wes tomatoes you sent me are not happy in this climate. But I'm leaving them in to see if they get going at some point.

sorry to the wes mator... hope everyone gets some rain out west soon...

Latest posts