Over Night At Vet

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
So the chickens are just there? Doing nothing? Oh wait, at least they're producing poop for the garden. Still not enough for me to justify the cost of feed. I need to have eggs! lol

Mary

Those are called "pets".... ;) If one pauses to think about it, I guess that's not much different than dogs that do nothing all day but hold down the couch or cats that do nothing all day but hold down the bed, as opposed to dogs and cats that live and work outside and serve an actual purpose.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Speak about your dogs only...... our dog has kept lions, tigers and bears away. Even elephants from trampling my garden. He is always on guard. Not once since he has been here have we been attacked by marauding Vikings.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
11 miles away Bee hope your dogs are Micro chipped. Best thing to happen to animals in a long time.

Even better....God took care of them through kindly people who called the number on their dog tags and let us know where they were. ;) Since then I've got a schedule for their battery changes on the calendar and tightened up the collars to improve skin contact of the receiver prongs...they've not crossed the line since, even though that bear has still been in the area.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Soooo. They are expensive pets given hormones so they don't die? Sorry. Craziest thing ever. I hatch new chicks so the old ones are replaced. And yes they die.

Latest posts