Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
My spouse is starting to have hand tremors. I was told that wearing a wrist weight would help to control the tremors. We were discussing holding a spoon or fork, but you might want to try it for a pen or brush as well.:hugs

Devonviolet

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My spouse is starting to have hand tremors. I was told that wearing a wrist weight would help to control the tremors. We were discussing holding a spoon or fork, but you might want to try it for a pen or brush as well.:hugs
What I have is called "Familial Essential Tremors". My mother had it and my son has it. It is caused by a defect at the base of my brain and there is no cure. If I HAVE to write something, I can go really slow, but it is really shakey. If I'm in a hurry it turns to scribbles and even I can't read my own writing. :rant:he

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
What I have is called "Familial Essential Tremors". My mother had it and my son has it. It is caused by a defect at the base of my brain and there is no cure. If I HAVE to write something, I can go really slow, but it is really shakey. If I'm in a hurry it turns to scribbles and even I can't read my own writing. :rant:heQUOTE]

welcome to my world......

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
AnnaWightTulipBarnWeb600.jpg Tulip Festival, Skagit Valley, WA

Latest posts