Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
"Carol Dee, "]Oxalis are pretty tough. More than once I thought I killed mine. Spilled or dried up. Do as you did and they always have come back. :)
Wow thank you so it may even come back if the cats ate the tops then, as long as they are on my little black shelve
they leave them alone.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
"Carol Dee, "]Oxalis are pretty tough. More than once I thought I killed mine. Spilled or dried up. Do as you did and they always have come back. :)
Wow thank you so it may even come back if the cats ate the tops then, as long as they are on my little black shelve
they leave them alone.
Penny Jo, yes when I had cats they where always knocking them onto the floor, just picked up what spilled out and it regrew. You cat is very pretty. It reminds me of my dear Blieu he was a Himalayan.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Carol Dee Bandit who is pictured we suppose is a ragdoll, We have 5 indoor cats
3 more in a old Shasta trailer we raised them from a feral Mom. there is a cat door cut under the closet
use to be a storage hatch with the door missing.
as long as plants are on my little black shelve they leave them alone

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That tough little clover has new starts. I have a much larger pot I would like to move it to
is there a time that is better then others or just do it.? the little set of wire shelves I picked up
in alley one day

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 252
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 200

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@PennyJo others may have a better suggestion. But I find myself moving pots when it appears I may have killed it again. LOL Or I got more of the same I want to add to it. It always bounces right back for me. (It might wilt back at 1st then take off again.)

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
"Carol Dee, others may have a better suggestion. But I find myself moving pots when it appears I may have killed it again. LOL Or I got more of the same I want to add to it. It always bounces right back for me. (It might wilt back at 1st then take off again.)

Thank you I believe I will move it to the bigger pot it is sitting on now.

Latest posts