Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
When it comes to Paphiopedilums beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

Paph Copy.jpg

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
CAT_0232.jpg
My neighbor has kept track of the buck belonging to these antlers. He says it is 7 years old. Though a hunter he has a soft spot for this animal he has photographed for years. He followed his trail to find the complete antler set just a month ago. The lower one is one I found in our woods 2 years ago. By the shape he says it is the same animal.I think they are beautiful and very cool.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 18793 My neighbor has kept track of the buck belonging to these antlers. He says it is 7 years old. Though a hunter he has a soft spot for this animal he has photographed for years. He followed his trail to find the complete antler set just a month ago. The lower one is one I found in our woods 2 years ago. By the shape he says it is the same animal.I think they are beautiful and very cool.

I think it's amazing that they keep the same pattern of points throughout their life. So you can get to know individuals by their rack pattern.
We have one shed moose antler that Kid#2 found in our woods several years ago. The neighbors have what we think is his other half, dropped on their property.

Latest posts