Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Noah Will

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
GA lee catjac I can't stop looking at them purple climbing beans! Are they blauhilde???
Carol Dee, real names Will, wife and kids call me Noah. You can call me either way just don't call me late for supper! haha ooooooh think I'm aging myself there.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
GA lee catjac I can't stop looking at them purple climbing beans! Are they blauhilde???
Carol Dee, real names Will, wife and kids call me Noah. You can call me either way just don't call me late for supper! haha ooooooh think I'm aging myself there.
LOL, age away ;) 'cause I am probably looking at you (Will) in my rearview mirror. ;)

Noah Will

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Dang...my memory, tsk tsk. I forgot to put these up in here for pick of the week...yall have such NICE gardens and flower beds, REAL nice. I been enjoying t looking at all of yalls pictures. Should say we...wifey too.
First one is one of a bunch that like it behind the barn. Suckers growing between posts back there! Found it when I went looking for a teen age hen. Poppin. I'm always looking for her, gives me fits...
Second is NOT our property...can't take credit. It's all God's doing. Stalk caught my wife's eye so we pulled off the road. Any way, my contribution *bow* Night every body

Attachments

• 100_2752.JPG
    100_2752.JPG
    269.2 KB · Views: 173
  • 20160529_112655.jpg
    20160529_112655.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 159

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I got them from Burpee-I will check the name of the beans.

Latest posts