PotterWatch garden 2014

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow.....looks like your going to be busy. Going to be really fun to see what comes up!!!

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow, it is all very beautiful Potter. Looks like you will be having fun. I'm glad somebody gets to have a dream property. :hugs:thumbsup

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is so much potential. Lucky you, you can have everything! Herb garden, rose garden, veggie garden, orchard, asparagus bed, etc. etc. pond?

Mary

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a beautiful place you have, Potter! You can tell a master gardener had lived there. ;) I love all the defined spaces and landscaping that was done. I'm sure you'll have some weeding and stuff to do, but I can't wait to see it all filled in during the growing season. Thanks for the tour!

PotterWatch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thing are growing well in the greenhouse. I've never had so much space to start seedlings where they are nice and protected. Well... protected from most things. Something has gotten in there in the past week and rummaged through my spinach flat and eaten a lot of those seeds. When I went out this morning, I found that yesterday or last night, something went through and found the few pumpkin and zucchini seeds that didn't sprout and ate them. It didn't bother anything that is growing, just unsprouted seeds (though it completely left the Lima beans alone even though they haven't sprouted yet). Other than that, everything is going well!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This is mostly just for me to keep track of some garden stuff this year. I have a some stuff started in my greenhouse and other things waiting to be planted when I can put seeds in the ground. My husband bought a few different kinds of corn but I will probably only plant two of them this year (blue jade and country gentleman). I dialed back on the tomato varieties this year from what I normally plant. Mainly because I will have a larger garden than I've had before and I don't want to stress myself out too much. This is also my first year in Virginia and I am still getting used to the differences.

This is my list for the year so far-
Tomato:
Federle
Green Zebra
Opalka
Black Krim
Ukrainian Purple
Gold Rush Currant
Amish Paste
Speckled Roman

Beans:
Ireland Creek Annie