problem with tomato seedlings, possible disease/fungus, need advice

AgriHit

Sprout
Reaction score
We have tested AgriHit Plant Tonic, also marketed as AgriHit Plant Growth & Heath Enhancer, it is natural plant based concentrated product that works wonders. Simply dilute it with water and spray plants every 14 days to keep them healthy. In subsequent trials that we have conducted on cucumbers, tomatoes etc. we had no negative result to beneficial living things, it prevented illness, provided great control on insects. Very good prevention of lepidopterous insects. We were able to reduce downy mildew 90.3%, blight 89.97%, anthracnose 81.5%, green house whitefly 87.54%, curcurbit leaf beetle 91.2%, America fly 63.33%, aphid and moth 90.3%, yield output increased by 9.4%. BTW, it is not insecticide, AgriHit is a technically advanced plant application product that naturally improves photosynthesis, thus increasing root mass, yield and BRIX levels (natural sweetness), but as a side effect it also affects small pest insects. AgriHit immediately impacts the exoskeleton structure of the pest upon contact by disrupting the molecular structure of the chitin and other protein substances that protect the insect. This mechanism of action triggers the rapid and irreversible deterioration of the insect’s spiracles and tracheal system, resulting in suffocation (as in the case of the adult mosquito). The major benefit of this revolutionary method of insect control is the absence of undesirable side effects on human health and the ecosystem. It will not affect bees..... just spray it early morning or late evening while bees are still in their hives, so you don't spray directly on bees while they do their job :)...

Mel

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
If you are getting water/fertilizer, on a young plant especially, when you water and have no or poor air circulation, this could cause spotting similar to that. I use a pedestal fan on a timer to circulate several times a day

Last edited:

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I agree with Hoodat that it looks like insect bites. I think you would see white fly if you have it. There is one very tiny insect that makes a very small web. I cannot think of the name at the moment. They are hard to see even with good eyes and glasses.

Latest posts