Quotes and thoughts for the day

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'm not sure there is much of a difference between malice and willfull ignorance, but that could be one for the philosophers to sort out... :)

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I believe I will work to avoid the involuntary yoga of all sorts, thank you!
9410cbe.jpg

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Always the wife's fault huh. :idunno ;)
Part of a long, happy marriage is acknowledging that I am to blame for everything. It wouldn't do any good to dispute the point anyway, its a no-win proposition. :hide

Kidding aside, we are partners & close friends who seldom disagree on anything. I couldn't garden on the scale that I do if it wasn't something we both enjoy doing together.

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Part of a long, happy marriage is acknowledging that I am to blame for everything. It wouldn't do any good to dispute the point anyway, its a no-win proposition. :hide

Kidding aside, we are partners & close friends who seldom disagree on anything. I couldn't garden on the scale that I do if it wasn't something we both enjoy doing together.
And it changes over time as well.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
You really are a very wise man ;) .

You both sound as if you were made to be together:hugs :love

Please do not infect me with soppyitous . Next I will be watching and reading romance. ;)

Last edited: