Quotes and thoughts for the day

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I just watched the latest Star Trek series: Strange New World, Season One, Episode One.
Love it!

Spock: Suffering can be transformed into insight.

Pike: But I choose to believe, that your destinies are still your own. Maybe that’s why I am here, to remind you of the power of possibility. Maybe that’s the good in seeing my future, that I might remind you that, right up until the very end, life is to be worn gloriously. Because, till our last moment, the future is what we make it.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_2022-05-22-08-44-46_kindlephoto-49057520.png

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Chef's Table, Season 6 / Ep 4

And there's no way to know what's gonna happen a year from now. There's just no way...but, today is today. And, today is a good day.

Season 5 / Ep 2

What a villager lives, what a sheperd lives - This is also culture. Culture is what everyone lives.

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Till today, it's still fascinating how much the TV series can inspire me.

Chef’s Table S2E2
It’s not necessary to use expensive ingredients. The luxury is in your hands, in your ability. This is luxury – the human capacity to transform something into emotions.

Star Trek: Strange New World S1E7

Don’t try to be smarter than the truth.

You know, all species put things into boxes. It’s like you either like this, or you’re that. And, sometimes we act a certain way to fit people’s expectations, but that’s not necessarily who we are.

Latest posts