RAIN!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't recall ever having as much rain in July as we have had this year. I have watered my garden once---well, twice. Makes me kind of scared to see what August will bring.:hide

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
so lucky said:
I don't recall ever having as much rain in July as we have had this year. I have watered my garden once---well, twice. Makes me kind of scared to see what August will bring.:hide
Or what winter has in store for us... :p

Just say the word "staycation" and you can bet it's gonna rain. DH and I still managed to get quite a lot done though. We had about 2" of rain for the early part of the week, then the most glorious weather Thursday thru Saturday, and now there's a gentle rain watering in all the seeds I planted today.

According to the weather.com, my town got 7.3" of rain so far this month (and with a week left to figure in.) 4.71" is our average for July.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Winter time is the worst!!!!:hide I don't mind the snow except for the fact that the state road does not plough our road unless we complain about not being able to get out for work :rant !!!!! The rain is getting old in a hurry. We had an 80% chance of rain yesterday, we got a few sprinkles threw the day but most of the hard rain held off until late last night. :weee

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
saw on the news this morning that the area between I-77 and us-52 there was over 6.5" of rain in a 4 hr period..thats a few buckets of rain.

Latest posts