Garden Master
Reaction score
Do you have cookies accepted, Cane'?

Steve
Noticing shooting didn't do it.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know... it's a work computer, I'm just a minion.
minion.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'd imagine that if you can automatically sign into TEG -

cookies are accepted.

I don't know if I'd set up a work computer like that, however. History is probably saved for decades and forwarded to some security outfit in Langley, Virginia.

Steve

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Marshall - think about Canesisters emoticons like an image (picture from your camera). I dont know exactly what the steps would be (doesnt work on my ipad) but i think this is what you'd do. Find an image somewhere on the internet that you like. Try a search for smilies or free gifs. Right click, save image as...make up a name and save it somewhere you can find it (desktop, photo folder, etc). NOW its a file on your computer, you know what to do! Upload a file button :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
How about just copying it from Cane', Marshall?

minion-jpg.295

I did it in Chrome: right click, "Copy image URL" - then paste to the text box.

Steve
You can even do that with Majors' camera so as to help him keep track of that neighbor's pesky dog!
297-8be1e7159d5ea96233ce5ef5bdfa5aaa.jpg

don't worry about that too much at the moment. the nsa is on it.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
In Wisconsin (my part anyway) highways (11, 213, 14, etc.) go from city to city and are mostly 2 lane; freeways (I-90, I-45, etc) go from state to state and are at least 4 lane; Highway 51 changes into I-151 and back in some places. It is simply Hwy 51 where I live; Parkway? We are not allowed to park along freeways, but parking along highways is usually okay. Not many park views along roads in the dairy state either.
My first thought was a Monopoly duo of deeds -- Parkplace and Broadway = Parkway. Problems with the test include not allowing multiple answers for some questions.

For some reason, I had the idea roads were called "parkways" due to the landscaped median and curb area. The nearest parkway around here is in Tennessee, I think. Maybe Kentucky, too.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle', just click that little picture at the top of the textbox. It is right beside TEG's smileys, there at the top. Then -- paste the URL in as it tells you to.

Do you have an online gallery, Marshall?

I just search Photobucket now and then for smileys. (Rebbetzin has a whole bunch of 'em ;)!) If they are in public folders, they can be moved to your gallery. (I try not to swipe them from Rebbetzin on a wholesale level, even tho' she said I could borrow 'em :love).

Once they are in your own gallery, a smiley is just like any other image.

Steve
MAKING115.gif

Latest posts