Santa delivered, so ..?

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well Steve I did gain 163 pounds since my wedding day! Horrors :eek: (40 years come April. :love) So yeah, I still want to drop more to get closer to that. But also am 40 years older !!! So will settle for closer. ;)
Thanks for the encouragement and compliments.
Every day that you loose a pound is another day that you get closer to your goal . :thumbsup

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol Dee, just the fact that you posted your pic on here is a testament to how much better you are feeling about your body image. You are really looking great! Stay strong, girl!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol Dee, just the fact that you posted your pic on here is a testament to how much better you are feeling about your body image. You are really looking great! Stay strong, girl!
Yes, I do hide from the camera all my life even thinner. But really felt I wanted to document y journey. Thanks for the compliments, too.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol you look awesome! Your concern is your weight, but all I see is a beautiful lady with a heart as big as Texas!
Awww Thanks Bay. You are so sweet. Yes the weight is an issue. For many reasons. But I have no plans to change what makes me ... ME :hugsLove Ya

Latest posts