Santa delivered, so ..?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't believe 'em, Carol Dee. Along with your weight loss, I'm guessing your heart has gone back to 'normal' size.

I've been told I had an enlarged heart for years as part and parcel of being so overweight. A recent chest X-ray (for no serious reason) brought the comment that my lungs were clear and there was no enlarged heart.

Having a normal-sized heart is a good thing and an expected result of your weight loss. I am so proud of you!

:love Yeah, I know ya'll were talking about 'heart' being a super-sized spirit of caring rather than a body part and I agree she's one special kind of person, but Carol just might like hearing about one of the best results of all her efforts -- one that isn't at easily seen in her beautiful photo, but great news all the same.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Carol Dee You're an amazing lady! You look fine! Abandon the cake? From ice cream? From chocolates? And smile?
I envy you!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, I am amazed at how much weight you have lost. You are becoming a new person physically. I know you are getting stronger, healthier, and more mobile. You are truly inspiring. I know the road has been long and hard but just keep putting away. You're on the right road.

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, I am amazed at how much weight you have lost. You are becoming a new person physically. I know you are getting stronger, healthier, and more mobile. You are truly inspiring. I know the road has been long and hard but just keep putting away. You're on the right road.

Mary
Thanks Mary.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Clean out those shoulders ..

. free up that spine ..

. mobilize every muscle! Breath. Wow, circulation!

After my 30 minute walk yesterday, I tried a little downhill. I mean, steep downhill ... there was no snow but leaning back kind of downhill walking! My knees held up well. What holds the knees straight? I didn't think I had any of those muscles anymore.

Steve ;)

Latest posts