Santa Delivered

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I weighed in last night. Back to November weight. The holidays sent me on a roller coaster with my up and down weigh ins. Now to keep it heading downward. :fl Still 72.8 in one year (I joined WW on Jan. 4th, 2016) is not bad. :)
Wow! That is a fantastic accomplishment! You should be so proud. I think that's a huge amount for 1 year. Reward yourself with a new plant.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today for 30 minutes,

I moved 5 large bags of potting soil - 4 were FULL! Drug the plastic cover and hoops outta the greenhouse. Folded the plastic and put it and hoops away until they are needed as "hoopies" in the yard. Filled some more cookie boxes and a flat with potting soil for the next round of seed sowing. And, raised my pulse rate by doing this over 100 beats/minute.

My work/exercise daily schedule is set for the growing season: 30 minutes/day! Hard work never hurt anybody! To Celebrate, I had tea and finished the cherry pie purchased on Pi Day.

Steve

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Carol Dee how are you doing on your weight loss?

Mary
:oops: STUCK :mad: Same place I was between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Bouncing the same 2 pounds up and down. I did lose 2 again last week so I am slightly lower @ 75.2# lose. Trying hard to get it moving again. Scrubbed the grout in my VERY large kitchen this week. Might help. :fl Here I am today: 013.JPG

Last edited:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow! That is a fantastic accomplishment! You should be so proud. I think that's a huge amount for 1 year. Reward yourself with a new plant.
Thanks Cat, I am struggling a bit now. But will not give up. I have come too far. As for rewarding myself, believe me I have ! ;)

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
:oops: STUCK :mad: Same place I was between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Bouncing the same 2 pounds up and down. I did lose 2 again last week so I am slightly lower @ 75.2# lose. Trying hard to get it moving again. Scrubbed the grout in my VERY large kitchen this week. Might help. :fl Here I am today:View attachment 18921
You sure do not look like you need to lose another 75 lbs. Or did I read the wrong? Spring should get you over that plateau.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks @catjac1975 , but I started W.W. at 307#:ep
I would like to return to a normal weight , 150-160# maybe.
I weighed 144# when I got married 40 year ago. (And thought I was overweight!) :oops: Right!

Latest posts