Reaction score
The comments in this last clip really explains a lot

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Gaslighting ?

LINK
That's it exactly 💯 per cent ;)

Yes I lost years of my life but they didn't beat me. Plus it took gangs of them to do it. The coward or cowards hiding behind the coke dealer and the dim wit that followed as I left that area

I even chased a few down and I swear they filled their pants as I questioned them. Their facial expressions proved them guilty imo.

I told a few what I thought of them and one guy was terrified of my little dog. He came too my temporary residence. He soon left the area just after I questioned him of why he was bothering me. As I saw him leave I gave him a friendly wave 👋

Sadly I didn't have the legal term for gang stalking and didn't know i could have got some of them prosecuted or I would have done that with absolute pleasure

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Here's another scam.

This was what could be seen . Looks like good value doesn't it.
1000001968.jpg

This was an expensive rump steak look at what they didn't show on the packet. Nice supper Market rip off
1000001967.jpg

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This sounds like a matter for the police, and for updating physical locks on doors and windows. Perhaps hidden webcams. In other words pull out all the stops to secure your home *before* another break-in occurs. I'm sorry this happened to you, and hopefully it won't again.
Thank you so much for your kind wishes. 😊 :hugs

Latest posts