Scammers

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This youtube video is 1/4 of a series I enjoyed watching. It is very unique in that the scammers had cctv camerasand got hacked by the victim who proceed to unroll the operation for the viewer to understand.

It wasn't possible to get a link for this video and I would love to pass this information on and watch his other videos.

Thanks for this post :)

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It wasn't possible to get a link for this video and I would love to pass this information on and watch his other videos.

Thanks for this post :)
Somewhere on there is a "share" button. You have to choose for email or texting or whatever. You may also just go to youtube and search "spying on the scammers". There are 4 videos. I believe this is a series that came about because of the young man that works for NASA who decided to build a porch pirate party pooper package consisting of a opening switch package lid which starts automatic fart spray, a spreading glitter bomb, 4 live phone cameras for watching, red and blue lights for flashing, and a cool soundtrack ending in a countdown timer to make them pirates think something worse that glitter and fart spray is about to happen. Lots of rushing about, satisfying to watch.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Somewhere on there is a "share" button. You have to choose for email or texting or whatever. You may also just go to youtube and search "spying on the scammers". There are 4 videos. I believe this is a series that came about because of the young man that works for NASA who decided to build a porch pirate party pooper package consisting of a opening switch package lid which starts automatic fart spray, a spreading glitter bomb, 4 live phone cameras for watching, red and blue lights for flashing, and a cool soundtrack ending in a countdown timer to make them pirates think something worse that glitter and fart spray is about to happen. Lots of rushing about, satisfying to watch.
I found and watched all 4 videos ;) I was trying to get one of the emails, after rewinding several times trying to write it down, I found that it was only for the Indian scam.
I don't write on YouTube and no Twitter or fb will ever be used by me. So I will get back to this. You are so kind and thanks again ;)

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
This youtube video is 1/4 of a series I enjoyed watching. It is very unique in that the scammers had cctv camerasand got hacked by the victim who proceed to unroll the operation for the viewer to understand.

I really love watching talented hackers turn the tables on computer criminals. And since these very "Microsoft" scammers have been repeatedly calling me (with spoofed numbers) it is especially gratifying to see them meet their match. Thanks for posting that link, @Dirtmechanic I've bookmarked it to share with my family.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I really love watching talented hackers turn the tables on computer criminals. And since these very "Microsoft" scammers have been repeatedly calling me (with spoofed numbers) it is especially gratifying to see them meet their match. Thanks for posting that link, @Dirtmechanic I've bookmarked it to share with my family.
I'm digging around everything this guy is putting out. He's a genuine hero :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Zeedman

I'm having issues with my phone. I saw that the ram was running 3 hours before I switched my phone on yesterday. it's really slow when I sign in here and apps are switching their self on. Could this be an intrusive scammer or do you think it may have been caused by articles I have read. I only use these sites and YouTube.

Would anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Earth & Heaven.png

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Who would ever have thought that those who have more than enough to survive on would feel justified in scamming and robbing...

Latest posts