Seed train like on BYC?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
murphysranch, could I have some snow peas? I don't need too many but I don't have any seeds to trade. Am I still allowed to participate?

Thanks
Mary

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So we have two seed trains.

To keep the train going while enabling Mary to participate, I'm willing to offer something on her end. Here's my list again:

New England Pie pumpkin, saved 2013
Rattlesnake Pole Bean, saved 2012
Purple Podded Pole Bean, saved 2012
large-seeded Red Adzuki, obtained from Amish shop 2013 (meant for food, so who knows how old)
Bottle Gourd seeds (Birdhouse), packed for 2012
Crystal Apple Cuke, packed for 2013
Country Gentleman Corn, (not sure when packed for, shouldn't be more than 3 years old.)
Chamomile, saved 2013 (I've got tons of this)
Cardinal Flower, saved 2013 (lots of this but very small seed)
Pink & Whited Cleome, saved 2013 [cold treatment will be finished April 30th] about 15 seeds

I've also got other seeds available that I found, I'll update the list in a day or two.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
So we have two seed trains.

To keep the train going while enabling Mary to participate, I'm willing to offer something on her end. Here's my list again:

New England Pie pumpkin, saved 2013
Rattlesnake Pole Bean, saved 2012
Purple Podded Pole Bean, saved 2012
large-seeded Red Adzuki, obtained from Amish shop 2013 (meant for food, so who knows how old)
Bottle Gourd seeds (Birdhouse), packed for 2012
Crystal Apple Cuke, packed for 2013
Country Gentleman Corn, (not sure when packed for, shouldn't be more than 3 years old.)
Chamomile, saved 2013 (I've got tons of this)
Cardinal Flower, saved 2013 (lots of this but very small seed)
Pink & Whited Cleome, saved 2013 [cold treatment will be finished April 30th] about 15 seeds

I've also got other seeds available that I found, I'll update the list in a day or two.

ohhhhh - I had forgotten about this thread!!! Can't wait to get home and see what I've got to offer!

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary - your snow peas went out yesterday and I includes some Kaboucha squash in there too. I bought it from Sprouts and then saved all the seeds and have been giving them away to locals.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you murphysranch, you kindness is much appreciated. I will have to google kaboucha squash even though I've heard of it. It will probably go in a big container.

Mary

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Mary, it's no problem. And I kind of already have a girlfriend (but only sort-of-kind-of), she breeds rabbits and shows them. She also breeds goats and shows them, but she's more into rabbits.

And is it just me or did this train just branch out into two trains? I'll tie the trains together and take some of honeycomb's yellow straight-neck squash. ;)

Latest posts