Sentry, Baymule’s Livestock Guard Dog

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
So what choice did he have? Born in a state that recognized his unique abilities by his new owners. It’s not like he can run away.....guess he could but then he would not be a good dog and give nawtherners every where a bad reputation.......

He is doing a great job of ambassador to the south. Good dog.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Baymule ~ He's from the mountains of Occupied Western Armenia ~ I know his family ~ he's going to be a big, bib boy ```

We call them Gampr ~ they;r not all short haired and they get big ~ they keep the bear away from the sheep and cows ```

Armenian Gampr Puppy Dog Puppies Dogs Russian Dog Breeds, Russian Dogs, Huge Dogs, Giant Dogs, I Love Dogs, Cute Baby Puppies, Purebred Dogs, Mountain Dogs, Armenian People

If he is full blooded he will stand tall and heavy ```
Russian Dog BreedsRussian DogsHuge DogsGiant DogsI Love DogsCute Baby PuppiesPurebred DogsMountain DogsArmenian People
Armenian Gampr Puppy Dog Puppies Dogs

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
Armenian Gampr Puppy Dog Puppies Dogs Top 10 Dog Breeds, Really Cute Puppies, Dog Wallpaper, Caucasian Shepherd Dog, Toxic Foods For Dogs, Types Of Dogs, Wolfhound, Dog Pictures, Dog Love
Top 10 Dog BreedsReally Cute PuppiesDog WallpaperCaucasian Shepherd DogToxic Foods For DogsTypes Of DogsWolfhoundDog PicturesDog Love
All To Know About Caucasian Mountain Shepherd or Caucasian Shepherd Dog

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
See more
Armenian Gampr Dog Kangal Dog, Rare Dogs, Dog Weight, Majestic Animals, Dog Show, Dogs Of The World, Beautiful Dogs, Animals Beautiful, 130 Pounds
Kangal DogRare DogsDog WeightMajestic AnimalsDog ShowDogs Of The WorldBeautiful DogsAnimals Beautiful130 Pounds
Color any color Litter size puppies Life span years

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
See more
Armenian Gampr Dog Armenian People, Kinds Of Dogs, Every Dog Breed, Majestic Animals, Beautiful Dogs, Amazing Dogs, Working Dogs, Large Dogs, Dogs Of The World
Armenian PeopleKinds Of DogsEvery Dog BreedMajestic AnimalsBeautiful DogsAmazing DogsWorking DogsLarge DogsDogs Of The World
Gampr Dog - I will go to Armenia and I will adopt one, someday.

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
See more
Armenian Gampr Puppy Dog Puppies Dogs Armenian Culture, Huge Dogs, Cane Corso, Exotic Pets, Mans Best Friend, Amazing Dogs, Dog Love, Puppy Love, Poodle
Armenian CultureHuge DogsCane CorsoExotic PetsMans Best FriendAmazing DogsDog LovePuppy LovePoodle

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
Armenian Gampr Puppy Dog Puppies Dogs Caucasian Shepherd Dog, Shepherd Dogs, Really Big Dogs, Toxic Foods For Dogs, Armenian Names, Types Of Dogs, Dog Rules, Dogs Of The World, Beautiful Dogs
Caucasian Shepherd DogShepherd DogsReally Big DogsToxic Foods For DogsArmenian NamesTypes Of DogsDog RulesDogs Of The WorldBeautiful Dogs

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr

Majestic AnimalsDogs Of The WorldArmeniaDog LovePuppy LoveStory InspirationUkraineDog BreedsSpecies Of Dogs
Armenian Gampr Dog

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
Armenian Gampr Dog Huge Dogs, Two Dogs, Beast Creature, Majestic Animals, Kinds Of Dogs, Beautiful Dogs, Amazing Dogs, Dogs Of The World, Dog Love
Huge DogsTwo DogsBeast CreatureMajestic AnimalsKinds Of DogsBeautiful DogsAmazing DogsDogs Of The WorldDog Love
Armenian Gampr Dog

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
Armenian Gampr #Dog #Puppy #Hound #Chien #Perro #hond #hund #Cane #Koira #Dogs #Puppies #Pup #Pooch Armenian Culture, Huge Dogs, Wolfhound, Puppy Mills, Dog Love, Puppy Love, Dog Breeds, Dog, Giant Dogs
Berg (Gampr)-Wolfhound
Armenian CultureHuge DogsWolfhoundPuppy MillsDog LovePuppy LoveDog BreedsDogGiant Dogs
Armenian Gampr #Dog #Puppy #Hound #Chien #Perro #hond #hund #Cane #Koira #Dogs #Puppies #Pup #Pooch

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
Armenian Gampr Wolfhound #Dog #Puppy #Hound #Chien #Perro #hond #hund #Cane #Koira #Dogs #Puppies #Pup #Pooch Armenian People, Beast Creature, Wolfhound Dog, Creatures, Puppies, Eyes, Animals, Big Dogs, Beautiful Dogs
Armenian PeopleBeast CreatureWolfhound DogCreaturesPuppiesEyesAnimalsBig DogsBeautiful Dogs
intelligent eyes by Hayrik Adamyan on

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
See more
Armenian Gampr Puppy Dog Puppies Dogs Yerevan Armenia, Armenian Culture, Giant Dogs, Dog Coats, Schnauzer, Beautiful Dogs, Mans Best Friend, Adorable Animals, Wolves
Yerevan ArmeniaArmenian CultureGiant DogsDog CoatsSchnauzerBeautiful DogsMans Best FriendAdorable AnimalsWolves
Armenian Gampr Breed Guide - Learn about the Armenian Gampr.

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
See more
Armenian Gampr Wolfhound #Dog #Puppy #Hound #Chien #Perro #hond #hund #Cane #Koira #Dogs #Puppies #Pup #Pooch Wolfhound Dog, Armenian People, Majestic Animals, Dogs Of The World, Beautiful Dogs
Wolfhound DogArmenian PeopleMajestic AnimalsDogs Of The WorldBeautiful Dogs
Armenian Gampr Wolfhound #Dog #Puppy #Hound #Chien #Perro #hond #hund #Cane #Koira #Dogs #Puppies #Pup #Pooch

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr

Wolfhound Dog
Rare DogsMini PoodlesKinds Of DogsPekingeseDog CoatsWorking DogsArmenian PeopleBig Dogs
Armenian wolfhound dog by Narek Tumasyan on

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
See more
Armenian Gampr #Dog #Puppy #Hound #Chien #Perro #hond #hund #Cane #Koira #Dogs #Puppies #Pup #Pooch Beautiful Dogs, Girls Best Friend, Dog Love, Puppy Love, Dog Breeds, Species Of Dogs, Horse Breeds
Beautiful DogsGirls Best FriendDog LovePuppy LoveDog BreedsSpecies Of DogsHorse Breeds
Armenian Gampr #Dog #Puppy #Hound #Chien #Perro #hond #hund #Cane #Koira #Dogs #Puppies #Pup #Pooch

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
Isildur the Armenian Gampr, Dog Breed Photography Puppy Hounds Chien Puppies Pup Kangal Dog, Types Of Dogs, Mixed Breed, Big Dogs, I Love Dogs, Puppy Love, Working Dogs, Stray Dog, Beautiful Dogs
Kangal DogTypes Of DogsMixed BreedBig DogsI Love DogsPuppy LoveWorking DogsStray DogBeautiful Dogs
Isildur the Armenian Gampr, Dog Breed Photography Puppy Hounds Chien Puppies Pup

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr

Armenian Gampr

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
Armenian Gampr Maremma Sheepdog, Huge Dogs, I Love Dogs, Armenian Culture, Best Dog Breeds, Dogs Of The World, Beautiful Dogs, Dog Lady, Crazy Dog
Maremma SheepdogHuge DogsI Love DogsArmenian CultureBest Dog BreedsDogs Of The WorldBeautiful DogsDog LadyCrazy Dog
Armenian Gampr is a breed of livestock guardian dog that originated in the Armenian Highlands, including the territories of modern Eastern Anatolia of Turkey and the Republic of Armenia.

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
See more
Armenian Gampr dog Every Dog Breed, Majestic Animals, Big Dogs, Large Dogs, Exotic Pets, Family Dogs, Dogs Of The World, Dog Photos, Dog Pictures
Every Dog BreedMajestic AnimalsBig DogsLarge DogsExotic PetsFamily DogsDogs Of The WorldDog PhotosDog Pictures
Armenian Gampr dog Pictures and Images

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
See more
Armenian Gampr dog Armenian Names, Armenian History, Armenian Culture, Armenian Military, Huge Dogs, Baby Puppies, Cutest Pets, Awesome Dogs, Mans Best Friend
Armenian NamesArmenian HistoryArmenian CultureArmenian MilitaryHuge DogsBaby PuppiesCutest PetsAwesome DogsMans Best Friend
Gamprs are known for their independence, mind, strong self-preservation instinct, ability of the trustworthy defense and protection of livestock, and exclusive friendliness to humans.

Armenian Gampr
Caucasian Mountain Shepherd or Caucasian Shepherd Dog

https://www.pinterest.com/iowacitydogwalk/armenian-gampr/
Dog SuppliesBeautiful DogsRare Dog BreedsBeer LabelMan And DogHighlandsWhite DogsExotic PetsLivestock
Kangal: The Gampr hasn't changed much in the last 3000 years, and has maintained most of it's original characteristics as a shepherding dog

https://www.pinterest.com/iowacitydogwalk/armenian-gampr/

Armenian Gampr dog

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
Black Armenian Gampr Dog Asian Dogs, Bred Pit, Huge Dogs, Majestic Animals, Dog Paws, Pet Dogs, Dogs Of The World, Beautiful Dogs, Mans Best Friend
It is believed that the ancient Central Asian dogs are the ancestors of all breeds.

Dog Breeds

Armen

Armenian Gampr dog

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
Armenian Gampr Kangal Dog, What Kind Of Dog, Large Dog Breeds, Large Dogs, Beautiful Dogs, I Love Dogs, Wolves, Big Dogs, Big Dog Breeds
Kangal DogWhat Kind Of DogLarge Dog BreedsLarge DogsBeautiful DogsI Love DogsWolvesBig DogsBig Dog Breeds
Armenian Gampr

Dog Breeds

Armenian Gampr
Armenian Gampr dog Pet Supermarket, Anatolian Shepherd, Rare Dog Breeds, Snow Dogs, Large Dogs, Livestock, Beautiful Dogs, Mans Best Friend, Armenia

Last edited:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for all the pictures @valley ranch. @thistlebloom has a Gampr in her neighborhood that is enormous. Maybe she will post a picture of it here. My pup is an Anatolian, which is different from a Gampr.

I was reading about the Armenian Gampr on Wikipedia and it noted that there are two types, livestock guardians, which are smaller and palace guardians which are bigger, but few remain. Perhaps, thistlebloom, your neighbor's dog is of the palace guard lineage.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
20191208_142352.jpg

My horse, my friend, my neighbors Gampr, Bruce. You're probably right Bay, he carries himself like royalty.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
They haven't committed yet. They have Bruces sister, who is a more average size, and his aunt. When they left NV they rehomed another female and their male to another Armenian Gampr breeder. I think Bruce might be their males pup, but not certain. They drove to CA to pick him and his sister up. I can ask them about breeders and $$ if you want. Obviously they won't be breeding inline, so would have to travel for a breeding.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought Anatolian were the ultimate dog...... now I’m drooling over the Armenian Gampr. @thistlebloom do your neighbors breed them, when and how much for a puppy? I’ll start saving $$ now! My husband will have a melt down...... hahaha

well, they're as big as a horse, so at least you're used to feedin' 'em...

Latest posts