Shasta Daisies.... anyone "local" care to share? :)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was fun! Turns out Daisy got enough hops cuttings without a truck, and we got rained on. I wasn't expecting rain!
Wren gave her special treatment and followed her around with her frisbee and Larka gave her the special foot sitting therapy she's so generous with.
Lets do that more often Sweet Miss Daisy! :)

ASAP then we can go visit @thistlebloom together. Just yesterday DH said he would like to visit the Pacific NW when he retires. (Plans to do so in Oct. 2018!)

We'll be here!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
That sounds like a great time was had by all. Wish folks lived closer, but I love meeting friends from all over the world as well.

I suppose I could stop by and surprise Carol Dee or Bluejay77 iff'n I was up for a little drive some day.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
That sounds like a great time was had by all. Wish folks lived closer, but I love meeting friends from all over the world as well.

I suppose I could stop by and surprise Carol Dee or Bluejay77 iff'n I was up for a little drive some day.
DH was driving and I had no way to contact you when we drove not to far from you on 18 mid-week. (Afraid to just drop in and ruin your hubbies routine, too.) I hope all is well. Come visit anytime. :)

Latest posts