She Likes This, He Likes That

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol:

I had a neighbor that worked in an office. Some of the gals had a bowl or tin of candies on their desk. There was a male employee who had the habit of standing at a desk and consuming the goodies in one fell swoop.
My neighbor plotted revenge. Did I mention that she also had 12 llamas?

Yes, she coated llama berries in chocolate and waited with anticipation for the candy glutton to visit her desk. She was rewarded beyond her wildest dream. :D

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Once in high school my friend Denise found out her boyfriend cheated. She made him brownies using chocolate exlax. Boy didn't leave his house for 2 days. When he finally came back to school she got great joy telling why he was so sick.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol:

I had a neighbor that worked in an office. Some of the gals had a bowl or tin of candies on their desk. There was a male employee who had the habit of standing at a desk and consuming the goodies in one fell swoop.
My neighbor plotted revenge. Did I mention that she also had 12 llamas?

Yes, she coated llama berries in chocolate and waited with anticipation for the candy glutton to visit her desk. She was rewarded beyond her wildest dream. :D
That is why I've never eaten a rabbit pooh shaped cereal.

I would suspect your neighbor's action could very well lead to legal action. There must be hundreds of creative ways to keep the male employee away -- don't risk sickening him.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is why I've never eaten a rabbit pooh shaped cereal.

I would suspect your neighbor's action could very well lead to legal action. There must be hundreds of creative ways to keep the male employee away -- don't risk sickening him.

It happened years ago. Not my problem.
You have to admit it was creative.

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@majorcatfish made me think ... as I'm trying to find a use for pumpkin, uncarved ... neither Major' nor his DW like kohlrabi. That's fine. Neither DW nor I like arugula. What if one or the other of us like these things and the other doesn't? What if we can't afford those telepathic receiving units that @dewdropsinwv has installed in @MontyJ ?

I like growing lots of food. We sell pumpkins but there are always some left over. I had irrigation problems in the pumpkin patch this year and still left quite a few misshapened ones out there to be tilled in. Waaay more than we could be eating over the next several months.

DW likes zucchini. I don't! She even prepares eggplant in very zucchini-like ways. I just want Eggplant Parmesan!!

I found some ideas for subbing pumpkin for zucchini last winter. Both of us are convinced winter squash is better for pumpkin pie but, except for the pumpkin bread, DW claims she doesn't like pumpkin ......!

Are there any work-arounds to the she likes/he likes?

Steve
you don't suppose that pumpkin and parmesan in a casserole ... nah.

It doesn't matter who likes what. I like kohlrabi, so I grow it. Dew likes beets (yuck) so I grow them.

And as for telepathic units...don't go with the cheap ones. Sometimes it just keeps repeating the same thing over and over...

Latest posts